Writing year-end performance reviews can be so time-consuming.
Probably the most demanding part of it is figuring out how to say what needs to be said, in the most effective way possible. Not everybody has a gift for diplomacy, and it can feel like you’re walking through an organizational minefield, when you’re providing input on how you or your co-workers have done.
Ugh. It can be really stressful!
So, we decided to fix that. We surveyed a variety of sources for industry best-practices on writing effective reviews for yourself and others, and we condensed the best (and most straightforward) approaches into an easy-to-use app.
How does it help?
- With the Year End Performance Review Generator you can quickly clear the first hurdle – not knowing where to start on a review.
- The app guides you through a framework for how to think through reviews – for yourself and for others.
- We provide wording that you can either use out of the box, or tweak it a little bit to make it sound “more like you”.
- And we hit all the main points that a good self-assessment or co-worker feedback should have.
- When all is said and done, you have a block of text you can copy and paste into a Word doc or the evaluation software your company uses.
Say good-bye to confusion about what to say on a performance review, and how to phrase your feedback.
Use the app.
Tweak the text.
Submit it, and be done with it.
And get back to doing what you’d rather be doing.